Skip to content
- Yes, your first estimate will be free of charge. We will
provide you with a detailed written estimate at your
- DO I HAVE TO BE HOME FOR THE ESTIMATE?
- No, you do not need to be at home for your estimate to be
done, unless you have some specific problem areas that
you would like to discuss. However, we are happy to set
up appointments for you to be at home so you have the
opportunity to meet with your installer at the time of your
- HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY NEW GUTTER
- At the time of your estimate you will be provided with at
package filled with information explaining the installation
procedure, and what is included. We also provide you
with references and our insurance information
- HOW MUCH DOES AN AVERAGE GUTTER SYSTEM COST?
- Since each home is different it is hard to give an exact
amount, but generally pricing ranges from $600 to $ 1200
for installation. Installing a new gutter system is one the
least expensive home improvement projects you can do.
- There is a manufacturers warranty on the paint finish for
20 years. A copy of that will be provided with your
estimate. A.M.G. offers a 2 year warranty on our parts and
- DO YOU HAVE A COLOR TO MATCH MY HOME?
- We will provide you with a color chart upon request. We
offer a large variety of colors to choose from.
- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
- We have over 35 years of installation experience in the
seamless gutter industry.
- CAN MY 100 FOOT RUN BE SEAMLESS?
- Although it is possible BUT NOT RECOMMENDED, some
contractors will install gutter in lengths over 100 feet for speed of installation increasing the chance for stress related fastener and/or tearing of the gutter due to expansion and contraction caused by changes in temperature. Aluminum coil manufacturers recommend
installing gutters in lengths of no more than 50 feet. (For example if a 100 foot run of gutter is installed when the temperature is 0 degree Fahrenheit and the temperature increases to 100 degree Fahrenheit you can expect to see approximately 1 inch of expansion.
- SHOULD MY GUTTERS BE CAULKED TO THE FASCIA
- Gutters should never be caulked to the fascia board, top
or bottom. This can result in rotted fascia board and
water and/or ice traveling into your home via the air
space between the fascia board and the roof sheathing.
This can create a path for water to back up resulting in
water damage to the interior and the exterior of your
home and/or mold infestation.